Recently, Malacañang Palace has declared the Philippine holidays for the upcoming year 2015. Plan ahead, go out, and discover the beauty of the Philippines and its culture!
There are at least 8 long weekends in the Philippines this 2015. So what are you waiting for?
2015 Holidays as declared via Presidential Proclamation number 831 series of 2014
|1-Jan||Regular||Thursday||New Year's Day|
|19-Feb||Special||Thursday||Chinese New Year|
|25-Feb||Special (students only)||Wednesday||People Power Revolution|
|9-Apr||Regular||Thursday||Araw ng Kagitingan|
|21-Aug||Special||Friday||Ninoy Aquino Day|
|31-Aug||Regular||Monday||National Heroes' Day|
|1-Nov||Special||Sunday||All Saints' Day|
|31-Dec||Special||Wednesday||New Year's Eve|
- December 30, 2014 - January 2, 2015- New Year's Weekend (longest)
- April 2 - 5 - Holy Weekend
- May 1 - 3 - Labor Day Weekend
- June 12 - June 14 - Independence Day Weekend
- July 17 - July 19 - Ramadhan Weekend *
- August 21 - August 23 - Ninoy Day Weekend
- August 29 - August 31 - National Heroes' Day Weekend
- September 25 - September 27 - Eidul Adha Weekend
- November 28 - 30 - Bonifacio Day Weekend
- December 24 - 27 - Christmas Weekend
The president has declared January 2, 2015, a Friday, as a holiday, making December 30 - January 2 as the longest weekend for the year 2015.
Eid'l Fitr falls on July 17 as Proclamation 1070. Eid'l Adha falls on September 25 through Proclamation 1128.
And here is how you can enjoy your holidays in the Philippines.
and be sure to check out our Travel Tips.
Post a Comment